• Specific Experience : 2-3 Years
• Insurance domain experience is added advantage
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and delivering artifacts (e.g., user stories, class diagrams, BRD and design documents).
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
|Job Category||Junior Associate|