Work Experience: 8 years
What we are looking for?
The candidate will lead all digital marketing initiatives and establish KGISL brand equity in the digital space across all operating countries. The candidate should have experience in building, running digital and social media campaigns across platforms and geographies.
This is an individual contribution role where the person will coordinate with related teams, content and design team, partners and execute the digital and social media campaigns. Good communication, presentation skills and ability to quickly learn and embrace new trends. Required certification is a must.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Own and manage all digital assets – Website, Social Media handles, online reputation
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads. tracking conversions and key KPIs
- Drive follower base for Social media platform – LinkedIn, Facebook
- Manage email campaigns, provide insights for success and continuous improvements
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Develop and execute paid social media campaigns to target relevant audiences and drive traffic to our websites and/or for Lead generation
- Evaluate and develop a long term SEO strategy (keyword, image optimization, etc)
- The candidate should be an expert in digital media planning, budgeting, deployment and optimisation.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with the design and content team to come up with engaging communications to drive maximum ROI out of the email campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users and cultivate leads and sales.
- Manage and optimise online spends
- Build a talent branding programs across operating markets to achieve our objectives of hiring target talent group and position KGISL as employer of choice
- The incumbent will also be responsible for bringing about new thinking, approaches – in terms of planning / platforms / measurements / innovation etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns – complete working knowledge to individually handle paid campaigns
- 6+ years’ experience with B2B social media campaigns, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Extensive knowledge on LinkedIn marketing and campaign is a must
- Proven ability to develop and execute large-scale marketing campaigns with measurable success – Google, Social media platforms
- Preferably worked in IT service firm
- Working knowledge of Online and automation tools for analytics, tracking and evaluations and for effective utilisation of the medium
- Must understand digital marketing laws and best practices in deliverability
- Knowledge on paid campaigns across Quora, Capterra, Glassdoor
- Experience using Email service provider tools
- Impeccable attention to detail and good English language skills
- Take responsibilities, coordinate and ensure successful campaigns