• As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for creation and implementation innovative Microsoft .Net web application.
• Strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
• Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays)
• Strong working knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server (procedures, triggers, views, functions),
• Strong communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong skills in troubleshooting the code, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Willing to work in UK Shift (1.30 PM to 10.30 PM or 12.30 PM to 9.30 PM)
• Working experience knowledge of AWS, EC2, Azure, S3, Blob storage etc.
• Working experience knowledge of Microservices, docker and containerization