Job Title: Qlik Sense Developer (4 Positions)
Type: 12 months and extendable on payroll of KGiSL
Role and Responsibilities –
• 2+ years of experience working directly with Qlik Sense as a Developer
• Data experience (data architecture, data modelling, data engineering).
• experience with writing and debugging SQL queries
• Have a working understanding of visual analytics best practices, development processes, and knowledge of typical BI & analytics tools and technologies (Tableau, Power BI, ThoughtSpot, etc.).
• Integrate reporting components from multiple data sources
• Create and deploy Qlik load scripts to load and build the data model
• Effective analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments and meet specified milestones
• Experience in optimizing dashboards with focus on usability, performance, flexibility and standardization
• Experience in end-to-end implementation of BI projects for developing a portfolio of scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
|Job Category||Senior Associate|