1. Must have 4 to 6 years of experience in SharePoint Development and good knowledge in SharePoint: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/ SharePoint Online (office 365) / SharePoint designer & workflows.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint site problems, address site permissions concerns, create and configure sites, and assist in the definition of site resources.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience of undertaking SharePoint BAU Admin activities
- Experience taking requirements and generating designs and implementing a final solution
- Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
- Excellent client facing experience and communications skills
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budge
- Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications
1. Good to have hands on in MS Forms.
- Exposure to React is preferable.
- Site Branding experience is a plus
- SharePoint Integration experience is a plus