Job Title: Product Designer (UI/UX) (2 Roles)
Type: Perm Position with KGiSL (Deployment at the Client Side)
Roles & Responsibilities –
• Lead research efforts to identify new opportunities, such as development of research briefs, moderator guide
• Lead recruitment efforts to recruit and manage both internal and external participants
• Conduct research interviews and manage research timelines
• Facilitate research synthesis sessions
• Apply design frameworks such as customer journey mapping, personas, assumptions mapping.
• Translate research data into insights and clear findings that inform decisions.
• Communicate research insights to stakeholders
• Identify measures to indicate user experience success and propose ways to track these measures
• Identify product opportunities from user research and business problems
• Plan and facilitate workshops with both internal and external stakeholders such as project kickoff, design sprints, ideation, prioritization
• Conceptualize and visualize wireframes and prototypes of different levels of fidelity for testing of new service or product concepts
• Provide design inputs when necessary during implementation of new services or products to ensure that customers’ needs are met
• Communicate clearly with Product Managers and software developers on design specifications
• Work with constraints from Product Managers and software developers and make calculated design trade offs
• Provide user interface design details, information (flows, behaviours, functionality) through design folder
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have:
• Relevant qualifications in Design / Industrial Design / Psychology / Communications / Human Computer Interaction
• At least 3-5 years in relevant Product Designer or UI/UX Design roles in a consultancy or similar industries
• Experience with designing sales processes. Prior experience of working with CRM platforms such as Salesforce is preferred
• Prior experience of working with Salesforce in a B2B context
• Have an understanding of Agile, lean and user-centered design methods, experience working in such team structures is a plus
• Ability to effectively manage stakeholders’ expectations, and navigate ambiguity early on in the product development cycle
• Strong facilitation skills. Visual facilitation would be a plus.
• Experience with various types design research methods such as user interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, diary studies, etc.
• An analytical individual who is able to distil research data into insights and communicate effectively across various stakeholders.
• Experience with quantitative data is a plus.
• Experience in creating low to high fidelity prototype and wireframes
• Know-how to present your design work effectively, and articulately communicate design rational to stakeholders
*** Candidates residing in Singapore are eligible to apply for the position.
|Job Category||Lead, Senior Associate|