Experience – 4 Plus Years
- Review and interpret business requirements.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures, Functions and views using T-SQL
- Handle DWH ETL activities
- Develop functional descriptions and mapping to SQL procedures.
- Building validation scripts for identifying issues.
- Working knowledge in data modelling
- Performance tuning, query optimization on new and existing data architecture
- Can work as a team player and as an individual and guide junior
- Develop MIS and reporting on tool like SSRS & Power BI is must.
- Lead Requirement gathering & analysis, design and implementation of end-to-end ETL solution architectures. Suggest process improvements.
- Experience in Lending domain will be an added advantage.
- Expertise with some ETL tools, e.g., Ms SSIS, Tableau, TeraData, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator
- Expertise with some SQL databases such as MS Sql, Oracle, DB2, and My SQL
- Experience using some BI tools, e.g., Power BI, SAS, QlickSense, MS SSRS
- Experience designing, developing and implementing Data Warehouse solutions
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Expertise in creating interactive visuals for MIS automations
- Ability to proactively research solutions and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills